Registration is now open for C2R 2021 OVERNIGHT RESIDENT CAMPRegister
- Camp Dates: August 22-27, 2021
- Location: Camp Yamhill 19651 NW Old Railroad Grade Rd, Yamhill, OR 97148
- Camp registration period: Early bird registration runs until August 31st, 2020. Registrations are accepted until August 1st, 2021 or until capacity is reached.
- Questions: Contact the Director: Erin “Salmonberry” McPherson email@example.com or 971-328-1653
Girl Ages/Grades Served:
- Campers – Girls entering grades 3-12 in the fall of 2021
- Associate Counselor – Girls entering 9th grade and up in the fall of 2021
- Cabin Leaders – Girls entering 11th Grade and up in the fall of 2021
Camp Fees: payable by card, check or cash.
- Camper Registration – $400 (includes $50 nonrefundable deposit) Payment plans are available, balance to be paid in full by August 1, 2021.
- Cabin Leaders and Associate Counselors – $50 due upon acceptance into the CLAC program
- Camp Sweatshirt (optional) – $30, available at registration or by ordering prior to August 1st.
- Camp Store Credit (optional) – Varies, available to add on at registration or on the first day of camp.
- High Ropes/Zipline – Price TBD – cost to families dependent on future grant funding
Scholarships: Our goal is to offer high quality camp programming at an affordable cost to families. Payment plans and financial aid are available. If you’re interested in applying for a scholarship go to our financial aid page for more information.
Camp Mission and History:
Camp Two Roads believes that outdoor happiness deepens awareness, kinship and adventure. We strive to provide the tools necessary to empower young women to be confident leaders both in the outdoors and within their communities. We work to broaden their horizon of possibilities so that they have the courage and ability to blaze their own roads in life.
Our staff are well trained. With over 10 years experience working with all girl populations in the outdoors – they’re very good at what they do. Several Cabin Leaders have been former campers of our programming themselves. In fact, 2 of our current Senior Staff began as 4th grade campers and have never left! All of our adult staff are background checked.
Campers develop confidence with outdoor skills such as knots/lashing, compasses and fire building. Also, they learn how to cook in the outdoors, study nature and build positive communication skills through teamwork challenges. Recreation activities include, swimming and water sport, archery, arts and crafts, hiking and more. Each evening brings a full campfire program and late night activities include a night hike, and an outdoor movie under the stars with popcorn or an all-camp dance. We turn off the technology for a full week and exercise interpersonal skills. Camp Two Roads is fun, safe and an important opportunity for young women to get to know themselves and the world around them.
Campers: Cabins are assigned by grade level in the fall and we try to limit a cabin to no more than 2 grade levels. Cabin buddies may request each other on their participant information forms. Each cabin will be led by a Cabin Leader and Associate Counselor, with approximately 10 campers.
Ready To Join Our Leadership Team? Apply Now
CLAC Staff Responsibilities:
- Serve as a positive role model for girls.
- Assist senior staff to provide high quality outdoor programming to younger girls.
- Attend all required meetings for camp, including pre-camp training, evening team building meetings and camp tear down on Friday.
- Maintain effective communication, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Supervise cabin units during the evening cabin programming, including campfire and light out.
CLAC – In Training: Our oldest campers have the option to be our youngest level of leadership. While enjoying the majority of the week as a camper, they will also work with senior staff to ensure a successful week of camp for younger campers. They will participate in leadership training with Senior Staff and their Cabin Leaders. This track will help to prepare them for the next step of leadership: Associate Counselor.
Associate Counselors: Girls entering 9th grade or above may apply. ACs work with CLs and Senior Staff to ensure a successful week of camp for all campers. They will be assigned to one cabin of campers and will assist in daytime programming areas, recreation activities, and all cabin time activities. ACs pay a reduced camp fee of $50 per week. If your teen is interested in applying to be an AC, you should still register them for camp using the link above and pay the $50 deposit. We will follow-up with information on how to apply for an AC role.
Cabin Leaders: Girls entering 11th grade or above may apply to be a Cabin Leader. They are responsible for a cabin and fulfill a larger leadership role at camp mentoring associate counselors and younger girls during the daytime and in the evening, facilitating activities during the day and leading cabin program in the evenings. They are responsible for 8-10 campers with the support of an Associate Counselor. CLs pay a reduced camp fee of $50 per week.
Applications for CLAC staff are available now. Upon acceptance, payment of a $50 refundable deposit will be required. The deposit will be returned upon arrival at camp or can be added as camp store credit.
In the event you cancel your reservation, refunds are defined below:
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made. If the payment was made by credit card, then the refund will be credited back to the card.
- 100% Refundable registration will be reimbursed (minus the deposit) if written notice is received prior to June 1st, 2020
- 50% of refundable registration will be refunded between June 1st and July 1st.
- Cancellations received after July 1st will forfeit full registration costs.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
- Participants who become ill, are asked to leave or choose to leave during a Camp session will not receive a refund.
Camp is an experience every child deserves. Help us to minimize registration costs for families and add additional programming. Donate